Judy Lyness Productions
I have produced television shows for Travel Channel, Food Network, PBS, WE-tv, Veria Living and others. (Resume available upon request) I know how to produce and shoot professional videos that will highlight who you are and what you do.
BASIC VIDEO PRODUCTION CLASS- Individual or Group Classes
Video is the next frontier for food bloggers. Much like really great photos on a blog, a well produced video will help you stand out from the crowd. But there is more to video production than leaning an I-Pad on a wall. If you want to take the next step with your videos I can help.
- Lighting your kitchen. Tips on cheap and effective lighting.
- Set up your camera for the best angles that will cut together
- Wardrobe, makeup and things that make you look nice
- How to handle your nerves. I will give you simple exercises and hints that will make you feel or at least LOOK comfortable in front of the camera
- Stepping out from behind the stove. Finding your video niche OUTSIDE the kitchen.
Individual or group classes in your home. Send me an email: email@example.com
BASIC VIDEO PRODUCTION–Let me produce your next video. The basic package includes:
- 2 hour consultation—this meeting will tell me why you want your video—to sell your cookbook, as cooking demo, group dinner, a mommy and me excursion. I will discuss location, wardrobe, make up and provide you with a preparation list so that you are set up to succeed when it comes to the shoot day.
- 6 hour shoot with lights and one camera, one camera operator, sound
- Editing services
- Final edited piece that includes licensed music, graphics delivered on DVD and uploaded to your Vimeo or Youtube account.
There are many different variables that you may want to include in your video. At our consultation I will go over some options that can be considered. Some of the added extras are, but not limited to studio rental, extra camera and camera operator, special graphics and food stylist to name a few.
If you are interested please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 323-459-3977 to set up an appointment.